Life is interesting. Daily we seen see things we never thought existed and hear thing we never dreamed can happen.
Here are some amazing facts you likely haven't heard of.
The Milky Way Galaxy, which is to say our very own galaxy, is on a collision course with our nearest neighbor, the Andromeda Galaxy. Even though these two conglomerations of stars might smash together, you shouldn’t
lose any sleep over the incident. The impending impact won’t happen for another 3 billion years. The chances of you being around for that galactic “fender bender” are pretty slim, unless you’re planning to cryogenic-ally freeze yourself or something.
- If you are right handed, you will tend to chew your food on your right side. If you are left handed, you will tend to chew your food on your left side.
- If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. For when a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
- Your tongue is germ free only if it is pink. If it is white there is a thin film of bacteria on it.
- The Mercedes-Benz motto is “Das Beste oder Nichts” meaning “the best or nothing”. The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
- The pupil of the eye expands as much as 45 percent when a person looks at something pleasing.
- The average person who stops smoking requires one hour less sleep a night.
- Laughing lowers levels of stress hormones and strengthens the immune system. Six-year-olds laugh an average of 300 times a day. Adults only laugh 15 to 100 times a day. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
Share this knowledge with friends
Like our facebook page below to keep getting more knowledge that makes you smarter and better